Emergency Water Repair Bismarck
There are a lot of things that can damage your Bismarck home or office. Damage, as a result of water from a leaking pipe, toilet overflow, or a storm, causes immediate damage and residual damage, yet is also annoying. The immediate damage is obvious; however, the residual damage can be mitigated if addressed quickly. The bad part is water damage almost always happens when you’re least expecting it. Remember, reaction time is critical. To minimize and mitigate the damage, water removal must happen swiftly. If you have a flooding emergency, expert help is needed and needed fast. Drainman’s highly trained technicians are on call 24/7/365. We arrive, at your home or office, with powerful, state-of-the-art equipment designed to extract water quickly and completely.
Once you contact Drainman, our Bismarck team of restoration experts will advise you how to minimize the water damage until they arrive, which is always in three hours or less. Upon arrival we will begin the process of water mitigation. Additionally, we will locate the source of your water emergency and repair the problem. There is not a better way to handle emergency water repair in Bismarck than hiring a company that can mitigate your emergency then repair the issue. Call today (701)595-0053!
In the meantime, we would like to provide you with some things you can do while you wait for our team to arrive. These things will help minimize the damage and save you in the long run.
- Stop the water at its source, if possible.
- Turn off the electricity and remove small electrical devices from the areas with excess water, only if it is safe to do so.
- Do not walk on wet carpet if it can be avoided.
- Remove small furnishings from carpeted areas. If furniture cannot be removed, place aluminum foil under furniture legs to prevent permanent rust or stains.
- Hang draperies and pin up furniture skirts to avoid contact with wet floors.
- Remove any breakables, moisture-sensitive and high value items, as well as items that may stain floor coverings.
- Check under the beds and other furnishings.
- Plan for restoration crews to move furniture into dry areas.
- It’s important to wash your hands after handling damaged items.
- Do not use home vacuum or shop vacuum to remove the water, this may cause an electrical shock.
- Avoid the temptation to turn on fans or heating and air conditioning units as they may spread contamination if the situation is sewage-related.
No one wants to think about it, but a pipe can rupture at any time. Anytime, your home or office can be flooded.
THE TRUSTED BISMARCK EMERGENCY WATER REPAIR EXPERTS!
We work directly with the major insurance carriers to assist in the process of property claims swiftly and efficiently. Our expert technicians will communicate with the insurance adjusters to develop a property damage estimate and a comprehensive plan for returning your Bismarck residential or commercial property to pre-loss condition.
Call today to get the help you need (701)595-0053!